Friday, May 22, 2009

Orlando Hudson on Rome is Burning


I love the O-Dawg. What a great signing by the Dodgers - he's been solid all season long and his defense has been outstanding. I just found this video on Youtube of him being interviewed by Jim Rome.

Hudson talks about the Manny situation and about how the Dodger players aren't mad at Ramirez. Instead, they understand that things happen in players' lives, and they just have to push it aside. He also talks about his serious hand injury that almost made him quit baseball, something I didn't really know much about.

I remember interviewing Hudson last summer when he was still on the D-Backs and when I worked for NBC - it was also the day Manny got traded to the Dodgers. He was one of the nicest players I talked to all summer. He didn't want to talk about Manny, but he loved talking about baseball and it's pretty clear how much he loves the sport and how happy he is to be playing for the Dodgers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment