Sunday, May 24, 2009

What I'm doing this summer

I've written several entries so far, but as the summer really gets underway this week (for me, anyway), the full length posts might be a bit more scarce. Instead, I'll be posting my many Mallards articles that I'll be writing this summer. For those of you who don't know, aside from being the sports editor at the Badger Herald, I was hired as the public relations intern for the Madison Mallards, a summer collegiate baseball team.

Right now, my work hours are ridiculous (12-15 hours a day), but I've still had time to write about the Lakers and Dodgers. Once the Lakers are done in the playoffs, however, I'll probably stick to just Mallards stuff, with some Badgers updates and Dodger thoughts mixed in.

So, if you are for some reason interested in the Northwoods League, check in to the blog, where you'll find some pretty interesting features, game recaps, previews, and hopefully some fun stories too.

--Jonah

0 comments:

Post a Comment